In an age where discouragement abounds and unbelief is celebrated, “the righteous will live by faith” (Habakkuk 2:4). In this session, Pastor Colin will encourage you to exercise your faith and persevere when it is challenged.
What has tested your faith in the past? How did you move forward?
“All our failures may be ultimately traced to a defect in faith. We ask but for little, we expect but little, we are satisfied with little; and therefore we gain and do but little. The main difficulty, therefore, is not in our work, but in ourselves; in the conflict with our own unbelief.”
1) When you lose a trusted friend
2) When you face an overwhelming task
3) When you have been involved in a great work
4) When you face relentless opposition
5) When evil and injustice abound
6) When there is no obvious explanation
7) When you are tired of the battle.
Respond to this teaching in prayer:
Join 35,000+ people who get ‘Open Today’. Every Wednesday you’ll get resources designed to inspire, encourage, and challenge you in opening your Bible.