Bible Study Tools
Momentum – Bible Study Kit
Most Christians want to make real, noticeable progress in their walk with Christ. We long to forgive, to have a pure heart, and to find peace in our lives, but we just don’t know how to get there. This Bible study was created to help believers get unstuck and build momentum toward a more godly life. Through a series of small-group sessions, author Colin S. Smith invites group members to discover that the understanding and strength we need to pursue holiness are available through the path Christ laid out for us in the Beatitudes—a path that includes forgiveness, purity, and peace. Find out what it really means to be poor in spirit, to be meek, and to mourn, and discover how those qualities will help you live a life in which God’s blessings are abundantly clear and present.
Eight 15- to 20-minute sessions that introduce the topic, explore theological truth and guidance for life application, and illustrate the principles Jesus taught.
1. The Keys to Momentum Through the Beatitudes
2. Bring Nothing: The Enigma of Empty-Handedness
3. Take Ownership: The Power of Spiritual Mourning
4. Give Up Control: The Freedom of Submission
5. Long to Be Righteous: The Energy of Renewed Affections
6. Care About Others: The Joy of Complete Forgiveness
7. Go After One Thing: The Focus of Single-Mindedness
8. Give Up My Rights: The Gift of Making Peace
• 1 DVD
• 1 Bible Study Workbook
• 1 Paperback book on which the study is based
• 8 small-group sessions that walk through the Beatitudes
• Videos featuring author Colin S. Smith
• 8-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
• Promotional content, including video
• Social-media assets for the group leader
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
Click here to order Momentum workbooks.
Published by LifeWay Christian Resources